Sunday, August 26, 2012

You Complete Me


When you're near me,
when I talk to you,
Whenever we're together,
You make me happy.

I feel great now,
I am so free when you're near.
You help me become better,
I feel like we are a part of each other.

When we're together,
I feel like nothing can hurt us.
Your eyes make me fly,
I'm so far from my troubles when you're near.

I was happy before,
But not like this.
You fill something inside of me,
It's like we were meant for each other.

I spent so much time,
Worrying about what you thought.
Now I realize, I am happy,
It's all that matters.

Whenever we touch,
My heart glows.
It feels like my soul is yours,
And the feeling is wonderful.

You are very special to me,
My heart is always there for you.
I'm falling in love,
You complete me!

by Michael

0 comments:

Post a Comment